Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA!

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I was pretty annoyed with the fitness company I've been with in regards to issues with my booking a trainer and the like. My first training session didn't happen as it turned out the girl had quit.. got no word from the company or the trainer about her quitting and on top of that she'd double booked.


I was placed with a new trainer who gave me a few new exercises, however, they're supposed to fill out a 3 day workout card for you so you can follow the workout on your own and she only filled out one day :-(


Anyway, I got things worked out on day three and one of the owners worked out with me. Suffice to say I was dead the next day, hahah. Then I proceeded to get really sick. I've been down with a stomach issue since Saturday and haven't been able to go to the gym.


I will post back with some of the exercises that kick my butt and how to so them. Anyways, last time I weighed myself I was 141.5 

No comments: