Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yikes! Been a While

Hi!

I know it's been quite a while since I blogged but I've been rather crazy lately. I went of a family vacation to Syracuse, NY to visit more family :-)

Here are some pics from my trip! Was like a 6hr drive and we also went to Niagara Falls which was a 3hr trip as well! Lots of driving.


<~Here is a photo I took during one of the stops (I drove almost the whole way up, ugh!) Those are my sister's dirty legs in the backseat. [New shirt/tunic from Delia's]







<~Here is a photo of all of us in front of Niagara Falls. My Grandmother, my Uncle Roberto's wife Mari, his son Felix, my Uncle Roberto, my sister June, my Dad Nelson, Ruben, my brother Nathaniel, Marco, me, Alex.








<~A shot of Niagara Falls - the mist was awesome!








<~We also went to the zoo. Was pretty fun, haven't been to a zoo in a long time.








So that's all for now. I'm trying to get back into the swing of work. I'm on the 4-day work week program so I'm here for 10hrs a day. Also, been sick so I've mostly been working and sleeping, haha. I did a little shopping before my trip at Delia's so I'll have another post soon showing all that I got.

No comments: