Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Minute Shopping!

Aghhh! So, I have about three people left on my list for xmas shopping and am going to the mall today after work -shaking knees-

My list includes: my little brother (thinking gamestop/best buy gift card), my dad (no idea!), my bf's mom, my bf's dad, my bf's brother (again, gamestop/best buy gift card), my friend Nicole (her birthday was on wednesday as well!), my friend Cole (no idea!), and my friend Cliff (Harrison's gift card).

Last year I got my bf's mother a gift set from bath and body works but I have no clue whether or not she used it/liked it... he got her a tea set with some tea and may do that again this year. Bah!

I was flippin gout because money's tight and i don't want to get cheap gifts but I just realized I get another paycheck right before my bills are due so it's almost like I got free money! Hehe. I'm going to try try try not to spend a lot and to save most of it because I can never save anything.

Anyone else doing some last minute shopping? Do you all have at least an idea of what you're getting? Does anyone think gift cards are horrible? I feel kind of bad sometimes getting them but then I convince myself they're the best because the card giver doesn't have to stress and the card receiver can get exactly what they want!

Oh, I'm DEFINATELY getting myself something when I go out today... maybe a perfume and a couple bras. Omg. I hate my bras. Any suggestions where to go for bras? Most of my friends say Vic Sec's is not really worth it because the intimates get destroyed so quickly.

No comments: