Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of May

Oh boy ladies (and gents?) I am now 25-years-old, ew. I turned 25 on May 18 and had a real fun time out to dinner with my bf and my Aunt and her bf. Then my bf took me out to dinner again... and I went out for a fun night with several of my friends.


All in all it was a great birthday. I know I posted that I would have pictures of my friend's photoshoot as I did her makeup but she hasn't given them to me yet, lol. Booo. I did a rather dramatic silvery smoky eye on her so it could go with several different outfits without having to change the makeup. We may be doing another photoshoot tomorrow (Thursday) but we'll see. It has been really hot here the past couple of days and I went out yesterday to get some color (might as well take advantage of not having a job huh!?) and I got burned!! 


It hurts, lol, and makes the heat even worse but oh well. I'm glad I got some color because I've been soooo white lately. Yesterday was also day 1 of the Insanity workout for me. I took some pictures so that I can better see the transition my body makes (hopefully) during the 60 days. I also went to the gym with my friend earlier in the day so I was beat. I went to bed at like 9:30pm, haha. I'm super excited to be doing this workout and am only a little sore as I've been running pretty regularly and going to the gym with my friend Nicole. Oh! I am going swimming today for the first time in like... years! I'm really excited, lol. Swimming is such great exercise without a ton of impact on your joints and my knees tend to start hurting me (thanks softball!).


I hope everyone is doing well and I will work on my friend more to get some shots and maaaaaybe post my before pictures for the Insanity workout. :-) Thanks so much for reading!

No comments: