Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Update

Hi Ladies,


I just wanted to jot out a quick post to update you guys on what's going on in my life. I did not get the job I was talking about last time but, as they do, they told me they'd keep my resume, yadda yadda. I'm really trying hard not to go the retail route because I want something that can become a career and something that won't make me want to shoot myself everyday, haha.


I am still cooking but, alas, tried to take photos of my last meal only to discover my battery was dead. I am all charged up now (as is my flip cam!) and I am definitely going to start taking pictures and the like to show you guys. 


I got my hair done by my friend Jaymi Griffin; she's all trained and such. It is now a deep auburn and is cut to brush my shoulders in the front while being a bit shorter in the back and I kept my side-swept bangs. I am excited to show you guys, been looking through my photos for good before hair pictures but suffice to say my hair was multi-colored (had old caramel highlights and whatnot) and super long. 


Tonight and tomorrow night I am helping out a friend who is taking photos for a biker calendar that one of her friends is making - I will be doing her makeup (and maybe hair). I'm super excited! I've only ever done someone else's makeup like... once, hahha, but I am most assuredly passionate and excited to maybe start some kind of "business" with doing peoples' makeup. I'm hopeless with my own hair but we'll see what comes out :-)


I want to thank all of you for following and hope you guys are having a great start to the summer!

2 comments:

Kasia said...

Great blog! Kepp up doing good job!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Velma Williams said...

Hehe, just read your post. my camera dies too when ever i want to take really nice pics. but as for the make up plan, goodluck on it :).