Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Been a Year (+)

Hi!

Oh my goodness.. it's been over a year since I blogged.

Recently I've become obsessed with Pinterest and through Pinterest I've discovered some fabulous crafty (do-it-yourself) blogs and remembered that I used to blog. Haha.You can follow me on Pinterest here

What's been going on with me since last year? I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment with my best friend in May 2011. My Aunt gave birth to a baby boy December 6, 2011. He's almost a year now!! I'm heavier than I was last year (153 versus 144ish) however, I'm at a lower bodyfat % as I've put on some muscle. But still struggling with my diet/nutrition.

October has been my new resolution time. I am aiming for 2 weeks of clean eating before I allow myself a cheat. I will be doing this (2 weeks of eating well before cheating) for 3 months and I will report back then my total success (or failure, oh no!). Ultimately I would like to lose 40lbs but aiming for a less daunting 20-25lbs. That's roughly 8lbs a month, 2lbs a week. We shall see. I have a gym buddy this time around who is wonderful!


Between now and then I will try and blog fun things. I'm making a list! I have new "lemmings" for this Fall but trying to make saving money versus spending it a priority. Priority 2 (after saving money) is decorating our apartment. Yes, we still don't even have curtains up! Shamefull.

Is there anything you all would like to see the most? Seems I still have 22 followers (are you all there?) haha.

No comments: