Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back Again

Since October there haven't been any life-altering events or anything like that. I just can't seem to stay on track with blogging.

I also fell off with my weightloss/exercise goals stated in my October post. But I stated then I was 153 and I'm 149.5 today. So I weigh less but not as much less as I would have liked. 3.5lbs in 2 months? Lol.

Beyond that I'm still dating the same guy. My Aunt's son is now a year old, wow. He is amazing. I spend most of my free time with them and it is incredible to see the weekly changes, let alone how much he's changed since last year. I have the same job (thank goodness that's not an issue like when I was blogging consistently, unemployed).

Christmas is right around the corner; are you all ready or starting to stress out because you haven't started? I wanted to partake of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this year but it didn't pan out (no computer at home and didn't see smart to be shopping at work. Probably shouldn't be blogging either but it's lunchtime ;-) ). However, I've bought a couple things for a few people and have rather good ideas for the rest so I'm not too worried about it at this point.

I'm attending an ugly sweater party this weekend but have no clue where to get an "ugly" sweater. Obviously I don't want to buy something ugly for $30+ and it seems like that's what most decorative sweaters are running. I'm going to try out K-Mart, The Loop (a consignment shop I was told about), and a thrift store not far from me (only trouble is it closes at 5pm). Thrift store will have to be after work or this weekend (party doesn't start until 8:30pm) but I don't want to do all three at once.... may have to though.

Why is time never on our sides?

This is a rather random/discombobulated post but oh well. I will start crafting/drafting up more posts that are more thorough and concise for in the future. Don't think anyone is really reading this anyway. LOL

Have a great week!

No comments: