Thursday, December 13, 2012

Winter 2012 Wishlists

What are you ladies wanting to add to your closet this Winter?

I really need a nice, fashion-forward Winter coat. My boyfriend got me a wool coat a few Christmases ago but it just seems very fancy to me. It is a long (read low ankles) white wool coat that I feel like I should wear out in Boston - like to a fancy restuarant. Suffice to say I've worn it only a few times. I want something shorter, more casual, but that can be up-styled. I also would like for it to have a feminine shape versus something that just hangs.

I would like some edgier button-ups for work that are also more tailored than what I have currently.

Due to being short I'm also looking at some height-adjusting shoes that aren't too crazy (hard to come by) but will also add a bit of edge to a work outfit.

I created some Polyvore sets to drool over.

Forever21 Winter 2012


Forever 21 dress
forever21.com

Forever 21
forever21.com

Forever 21
forever21.com

Forever 21 fleece coat
forever21.com

Forever 21
forever21.com

Forever 21
forever21.com

Forever 21 high heels
forever21.com

Forever 21 wedge boots
forever21.com


Target Wishlist

No comments: