Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year! An Award

Happy 2010! Hope everyone's NYE was safe and fun... or at least relaxing :-)

I just discovered I was given a blogger award by the lovely Cake Girl! However, there are RULES for this award, hehe. Here they are (in no particular order!) and my bloggers I'm passing it on to as well!

These are the rules to this blog award...


"Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people."

1) Sleeping!

2) Hardcore workout session where I feel like I might pass out but 10 minutes later I'm so energized and feeling great about myself and life, haha.

3) Cooking and eating dinner with by bf, like a little family.

4) Hanging out with my best girlfriends, doesn't matter what we do, they're great.

5) Putting together a fun outfit/makeup look that looks great

6)Watching a great movie

7) Reading an awesome book

8) Date night with the bf

9) Really great smells be it from candles, incense, or perfume

10) Family

Passing it on to:
Stephanie of Aquahearts Makeup Obsession - Really fun blog and girl
Rosamond of Beari's Beauties - Doesn't post much but those she does are great!
Tennille of Cupcakes and Rainbow Dust - Such a cute, fun girl! Follow her blog
Denysia of Hello Denysia - Really lovely girl! Fashion and beauty posts!
Lollipop26 of lollipop26writes.com - One of my favorite youtube "gurus"
Ash of Memoirs from My Kitchen - Fun lady with some great recipes!

Ok, it says UP TO ten, LOL! I don't have too much time today to blog but I was SO surprised about the award I had to post. Hehe. Thanks Cake Girl!!


There will be some more blog posts upcoming - I think I will do a little Christmas present post and I might be getting an apartment! I'm going to look at it tonight, the bf has said he will go with me but has not committed to moving with me, lol. We shall see. WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love shakiras illegal, on of my favorite songs!