Monday, October 18, 2010

An Autumn Stroll in My Neighborhood (picture heavy)

Hey girls and guys!


Fall/Autumn and Winter are my absolute favorite seasons and I've been out and about a lot lately enjoying the weather and (ooo aaaaah) the changing leaves. I live in downtown Salem, MA so we get a lot of tourist action around these times and have something called "Haunted Happenings." Saturday I went up the street to the Salem Commons to walk around and then went further downtown around where the Pirate and Wax Museums are and, low and behold, there was a ferris wheel and other assorted carnival rides!


However, it was a little too crowded for my tastes so I didn't take too many pictures. I did get some apple crisp though, mmmm. Here are some of the photos I snapped while I was out :-)  I hope you guys are all enjoying this time of year as well!

My babe hunched against the cold breeze!

Pretty corny, I know, but I love the changing leaves!
One of the yummy food stands that'd been set up in the Commons


The "Salem Witch Village" pumping smoke everywhere


The "carnival" that popped up overnight in an abandoned lot downtown


This lady was just standing in the middle of downtown and when people tipped her she'd blow them a kiss










This guy was super creepy, wouldn't talk!



No comments: