Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beauty Stuffs


My bf got me a sephora gift card for my birthday and I ordered online (couldn't wait to go to the store, silly).

I bought:
Urban Decay Get Baked palette - This is AWESOME! I've recently gotten into golds/browns and these colors are SO vibrant. I love them for summer.


Stila's Cherry Crush Lip/Cheek Stain - OMG!! This is so incredible. I've never been a huge blush person (I own like two) but I watched their video on this on youtube and I have wanted it for a while now. I guess it works with your skin and just makes the PERFECT flush of natural looking color on your cheeks (and your lips!). I used this on both my lips and cheeks with just a light pink lip gloss and it looked so awesome



Opi's Underwater Fantasy from the new mermaid in the shade collection - This color is not as purple as it looks in the swatch thing and it is very shimmery (I guess I should have paid more attention to sephora's description thing) but it has grown on me. It looks great with both one coat and two.


Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy (To Go) - This is a roll-on application perfume that I got after watching one of fafinette's videos. I've been looking for a more fruity kind of perfume. I got this in the roll-on applicator because it was less product and I really just wanted to try it.

This smells great but I find it is too light for me - it doesn't last and if I want to smell it I have to stick my nose to my wrist (where I applied it) to smell it. I like, I guess, a stronger smell that lasts me throughout the day. By like noontime I can't smell this anymore. But, if you don't mind reapplying your perfume throughout the day this is good!




Here is a sorta blurry phone camera shot of nails I did using underwater fantasy (and my Konad image stamping thing). I'm still trying to get the hang of the stamp - Most of the time I can't get the image to be in the same spot/going the same direction on every nail. I've also been using china glaze' top coat and it almost always smears the image. I need a new top coat!

No comments: