Thursday, June 25, 2009

20 Questions - Tag

I grabbed this from Elle
I tag anyone who wants to participate :-)


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without - Keys!
2. Favourite brand of makeup - I don't have a favorite yet
3. Favourite flower - Lilacs
4. Favourite clothing store - H&M
5. Favourite perfume - Right now, Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy"
6. Heels or Flats - Getting into heels but more flip flips and sneakers
7. Do you make good grades - Adequate
8. Favourite colour - Blue
9. Do you drink energy drinks - Not often
10. Do you drink juice - LOVE juice, so yes.
11. Do you like swimming - Yes
12. Do you eat fries with a fork
- No way, those are finger food!
13. Favourite moisturiser - Clinique Dramatically Different
14. Do you want to get married later on in life- Maybe
15. Do you get mad easily - Annoyed but not really mad.
16. Are you into ghost hunting - No
17. Any phobias - Bees
18. Do you bite your nails - Nope
19. Have you ever had a near death experience - Yes, on a 4 lane highway!
20. Do you drink coffee - I've given it up so I can whiten my teeth!

Have fun ladies!

No comments: