Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Beautiful Bloggerversary Contest

This is a post regarding ChefAshBabe's contest which she extended the deadline of.

ChefAshBabe is having her Big Beautiful Bloggerversary Contest! in celebration of her 1st year. I'm posting this as part of the contest (again) but mainly because she has extended her deadline to July 10.
:::

So I've finally decided on a prize for the Bloggerversary contest.

I've got an Elf Cosmetics Train case Jam packed with goodies. Goodies include but aren't limited to: Sunblock, bath and body samples, candle tarts and A MYSTERY $25 GC!. I"ll be adding to the case as the contest goes along.

Rules are pretty straightforward: (Please post a comment with each entry)

  • Post a comment & tell me what you'd like to find in the case (keep it under $10 please) I'll take a few suggestions and toss 'em in too. (1 entry)


  • Follow my Blog (1 entry)

  • Grab my button and make a post on your blog about the contest

(1 entry)

  • Tweet this: Win a @eyeslipsface train case full of bath, body & beauty Goodies & A Mystery $25 GC from @ChefAshbabe http://tinyurl.com/mj7vcn Ends 7/10

(1x per day)

Contest Ends July 10th. I will post a winner using Random.org. on July 11th.

No comments: