Monday, November 9, 2009

Woo!

Hi guys. Yet again it's been WAY TOO LONG since I posted. I think last time I was talking about possibly joining up with Lia Sophia. Well, I did. I just got my first paycheck and I'm stoked about it. My first month went pretty quick and now this second month is going sooo slow and I can't find anyone who wants to throw a Lia party, lol. Wish me luck!

I stopped going to the gym for a little bit and wasn't eating so great so I'm back at 150lbs, ugh. It's so funny though because no one believes I'm that heavy so I guess I hold it well (it's luckily all in my bum I think, haha!) However, I think I've retained the muscle I built up while I was going everyday. I've been back to going everyday for about 2 weeks not (even running saturday mornings!). I'm feeling good about myself again so I'm hoping I won't take another hiatus.

I was on a no-spend for a while despite dying for some fall trendy clothing items. However, last Friday I splurged a bit and got some boots from AMIclubwear and a couple of shirts from Forever21. I got an e-mail Saturday saying they were shipped so I'm hoping I get them today or tomorrow, wee! Oh, I also got a credit card. It's my first one (I'm 24, haha) and those were my first purchases with it. I'm a little nervous but I only spent what I could repay so I should be fine.

Boots from AMIclubwear (12.99):


Shirts from Forever21:





































Blazer from Forever21:















I can't wait to get my stuff. I'm hoping the blazer, because it is rather fitted looking, won't be boxy on me. I got another blazer once but it wasn't fitted or styled really at all and it looks horrible.

I went out for Halloween (I live in Salem, haha) as Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas but didn't take any pictures or anything. It was pretty fun. Started the night out with the bf (he decided to be Joe Dirt and I gave him some chops and he wore a blonde wig) and his friends... then I met up with my friend Jess and her bf and some of his friends. We all ended up splitting up but it worked out for the best I think.

Hmm, trying to think of anything else that's happened since I posted last but, aside from Lia stuff, nothing's new. Haha. I saw Paranormal Activity this weekend, wasn't that great. My bf bought the xbox 360 game Dragon Age and we've been playing that. Lots of fun! We're getting the new Call of Duty tonight and he's super excited, haha. Boys and their video games.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I'll try to get back to posting regularly again. Trying also to get my friends to let me experiment on them with makeup, LOL! If/when I do I'll put pictures up.

No comments: