Thursday, August 13, 2009

Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale - 30% off entire order

Urban Decay is having their Friends and Family sale which means you get 30% off your entire purchase at check out by using the code FNFF1

The sale ends on August 20.

I HAD been planning on getting their massive Book of Shadows palette as it is normally $45 and I haven't had the money (when I remember I want it) to get it. However, I was told on their Twitter that it sold out on Aug 7. FML!

I'm really sad about that and it ALMOST makes me not want to spend my money on anything else but, who am I kidding, there's still stuff I want from their line.

I want:

a refill of their eyeshadow primer potion

their pore and brightening complexion perfection primers

their ink for eyes in binge, empire, and pyrotechnics

their naked and jailbait lipsticks

their score blush

and ALL of the heavy metal glitterliners!

Hmmmm, all of that would be like $205 (without tax) so with the 30% discount that's like $143 (again, without tax) but that's like $60 off!

What do you all want to get? Did you already get something?? Share share

No comments: